Why Should You Choose LapCabby Lyte 32 Multi?
- Static storage for 32 devices with two of LapCabby’s Lyte 32 Multi units
- Secure charging and storage for BYOD users with digital key pad access on door-per-device basis
- Cable management port holes to keep cables tidy and secured in place
- Tested to the highest health and safety standards and delivered fully assembled with a lifetime warranty
- 12mm gray MDF fixed shelves for extra strength
- Individual doors with programmable digital key pads
- Color coded inset door handle and power compartment cover – available in a range of colors. Inset, colored door handles prevent protruding parts
- Supplied fully assembled as a static solution, with nonmarking feet
- Cable clip portholes that feed cables from the back power compartment to the front of the unit, preventing cables from being removed from the front
- IEC power cables plug into the mains and are designed to snap out if pulled away from the wall, preventing damage to the unit or any nasty trips
- Air vents to the base and rear allow constant air circulation, so no fan is required and devices charge in silence
LapCabby Lyte 32 Multi combines all LapCabby’s most tested and loved features, to bring you a space saving range of static IT storage solutions that are perfect for smaller deployments and ‘lighter’ on your budget.
As standard with LapCabby you will receive lifetime warranty and a product that has been tested to the very highest global standards. And it wouldn’t be signature LapCabby unless you can choose your favorite color. So welcome to LapCabby Lyte 32 Mutli – all our favorite features combined to deliver ergonomic and cost effective solutions, without having to compromise on quality, functionality or style!
Reasons to LOVE LapCabby Lyte!
LapCabby’s latest range may be Lyte by name – but it’s still packed full of essential features and benefits
- Charge laptops, Chromebooks and tablets up to 15”
- BYOD solution with code locks available
- 1:1 solutions with single locks available Isolated power compartment for electrical safety
- Robust and secure
- Small footprint and ergonomic design
- Built from scratch
- Delivered fully assembled
- Rapid delivery times
- Tested to the highest safety standards worldwide
- Lifetime warranty
Great things really do come in small packages!